Wiring 2 speed pump to Hayward prologic

Bosley

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Nov 23, 2018
Edmonton, alberta
Really want to get my electrical finished tonight. All thats left is to connect my equipment to the prologic. I can't find anything that explains how to connect a 120V 2 speed pump to the panel. INYO POOLS shows how to connect a 230V but I dont want to fry anything. Anyone experienced with this?
The SWCG should be easy to connect. I havn't looked at the heater yet!
With any luck pool wall will be up by end of the weekend

B,

It may just be me, but I cannot find anything about how to wire your pump.. I assume because it is wired with a standard 120 volt plug.. I can only assume that the pump itself must have a speed switch... Your pump is different than the ones you see being wired to a ProLogic..

Do you have the manual for your pump? Does it have any diagrams on how it is wired?

How about the labels on the side of the pump, they will often show a wiring diagram..

I can find the manual, it just does not have any wiring instructions, as they assume everyone will just plug it in...

Thanks,

Jim R.

Jim,

All I have is the same manual you found. When i spoke with the supplier he said to simply cut the plug off and wire it in. I have a sneaky feeling that i can wire it in to turn on and off at preset times and then use the switch to run high speed when needed. When I get home tonight I will have a closer look at the pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.