Jul 22, 2020
Connecticut
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi everyone,

So im closing my pool for the first time and my friend who helped me install the pool will help me close it with his cyclone blower but I have questions specifically about handling my low voltage conduit lines.

It's a 20*40 inground steel wall vinyl liner pool. I installed 4 sr Smith mod lights recently and they use standard 1.5" return fittings. I have a plug meant to go into those fittings that sr Smith provided. My friend normally doesn't lower the water leven when blowing out lines.

My conduit for the lights come up to a 4 light pool junction box. How do I blow those lines out with wires coming through them do I just Jerry rig it with tape and plastic bags to make it air tight blow them out and then cap them? Maybe pour some antifreeze in there to also be safe.

Thoughts?
@jimmythegreek I know you know my setup best... Figured I'd tag u here! Thank you!!!!!

Thanks you confirmed what I was thinking. I'll lower the water level to drain them and blow them out. Then cap and put some antifreeze in lines for good measure.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.