Winterizing advice

I have an intex AG 18'x48" easy set with inflatable ring I live in Washington state where we ha e shbfreezing temps and snow can I leave e it up
in the winter or should I take it down. I drained it today and removed the hoses and pump I've been reading about many who left it up in lieu of having tears etc from
storing . We bought this used and had no leaks any advice. ?

As long as you drain below the skimmer/outlets/inlets and drain all the equipment, you could leave it up. You're better off leaving it up with some water in the pool rather than completely draining it. Water will keep it in place, stop it from being shifted, etc and freezing shouldn't damage it and if you want insurance, throw an inner tube on the water surface to allow for expansion. Covering the top would also help, to keep leaves and critters out.

IDK .... remember this is an inflatable ring pool, so if you drain water the ring is going to also lower and you may start running into structural integrity issues.

Also, the colder weather is going to make the air in the ring more dense and effectively deflate it some.

With those small pools, I think I would recommend just taking it down.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.