Winter Debris Cover to fit pool with FIXED slatted roller....? Help.

Lamby2244

Jul 12, 2021
Kent England
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello - any ideas here. I have a massive leaf drop issue here and even with the slatted cover the debris makes its way into the pool down the sides as the wind blows it about.

Of course the simple option is a winter debris cover - except I have a huge fixed roller by DEL that is at one end of the pool. Anyone solved this issue?

Thanks for the help....

Simon

the slatted cover
*shameless request for pics. Those are COOL. :)

I'd go with an oversized tarp. You'd have to weigh down the perimeter with aquablocks or water bags or the wind would take it away, but it would easily cover the pool and roller.

I wonder if u could get some kind of rubber strip that could be laid down over the gaps - that way it could just be rolled up when not in use.
Something like this..
D37D1B48-79A7-4574-BDDB-729E5D6344CF.png

I wonder if u could get some kind of rubber strip that could be laid down over the gaps - that way it could just be rolled up when not in use.
Something like this..
View attachment 449866
Now that is an out of the box thought....... If I ran this around the edges I could then use the leaf blower to get stuff out from on the slats.... Hmmm needs a little thinking through but this is a smart thought. I was thinking of a bespoke mesh but haven't seen any.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.