Wifi options for Aqua Plus panel?

That is the Hayward way. I am not sure the device is as bad as the reviews lead you to believe. I think it is often installed incorrectly. Hayward stuff can be difficult to understand how to DIY.

@jimmythegreek what do your customers do?

Last edited:
I bought that unit. It works fine, but can be slow on the app. It's very basic. It pretty much just mirror's the scrolling screen on the prologic unit, but has switch buttons to control on/off functions.

I just wanted to be able to turn stuff on/off while I am away from home (like turning on the heater/spa).

It works fine it just had lag time sometimes. I am a big fan of hardwired remotes. Hayward has a clone of the program panel that can be hardwired so you dont have to go over to equipment pad. I've often installed 2 remotes, one inside house at pool door amd another by lounge area. I never saw the need to use a phone to turn anything on. On high end pools with multi water features amd lighting themes I just go omnilogic off the bat. Otherwise I'm a prologic fan, I have one on my own pool

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.