Wifi Controller for Aquarite SWG

Check out nodejs_poolController on GitHub. A raspberry pi and a $5 adapter will get you a full automation setup that will not only control the Aquarite, but pretty much anything else.

Hate to resurrect an old thread but . . . I would just like to send the readings to Home Assistant somehow. Can that be done through a Pi, and nodejs_poolController with the RS 485 adapter? Am I reading that right?

Hate to resurrect an old thread but . . . I would just like to send the readings to Home Assistant somehow. Can that be done through a Pi, and nodejs_poolController with the RS 485 adapter? Am I reading that right?

That is the theory. I have my pi controlling all my pool equipment except my Aquarite. For some reason I could not get it to work, but others have.

If you do get it to work, please report back.

That is the theory. I have my pi controlling all my pool equipment except my Aquarite. For some reason I could not get it to work, but others have.

If you do get it to work, please report back.

Thanks. I have an extra pi sitting around. All I really want to do is display my stats in HomeAssistant. I'm gonna put this on my list but it will probably be a little bit before I try to tackle it.

I was looking through the code I can’t seem to find where you specify what SWG you have. I am wanting to do the same thing @expo is wanting to do. I already have the filter psi and temp being sent to HA via an ESPHome sensor.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.