White cloud when add shock

If the sand hasn't been tainted by FLOC or clarifiers you can do a deep clean of the sand-

Maddie 🐞

Reactions: mariane and borjis
I am a CPO - I have ran the pool with no issues for 3 years -chemicals perfect every week. Not one injury or reaction as far as I know - I thought this was a safe place to ask questions?? So, it appears if a person runs into a problet that he/she can’t figure out, it means you’re not qualified. If I can’t get the chlorine right- I will not open it until its right.
Troublefreepool people- thanks so much. My plan was to open the pool the Friday of Memorial but my FAC and TC were upside down. So- I didn’t open. I discovered wasChlorine Demand. Treated it Friday and Saturday and my chemicals were perfect on Memorial Day. This experience was tough- and I deserved the tough guidance, but now I feel like I can reach out for help. Thanks again - if anyone’s ever in Conyer, GA - let me know.

Reactions: JamesW
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.