While I was writing a product review on amazon....

Major_in_MS

Gold Supporter
Jul 9, 2016
Florence, MS
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pureline Crystal Pure 60,000
I kept wanting to link to this forum. I don't know if amazon allows external links in their reviews so I did not even try.

I came up with an amazing idea.

Y'all need to publish Pool School as an e-book through amazon kindle direct publishing. Your e-book can link back to this site for support, and whenever we review a pool care related product on amazon we can link to your e-book for more information. The TFP method will gain traction, you may get some income from e-book sales, more people will find out about your Pool Math app, so more income potential there.

What do y'all think?

I guess this kind of ties into this thread ;) Don't forget to link to TroubleFreePool when you order using Amazon Smile. FREE MONEY from Amazon. The link is on the Support TFP button above. I know donations are down and we can use all the help (and free money) we can get.

IMG_9263.jpg
As Kim mentioned, an eBook has crossed our minds a few times now. Enough so I've got a start on it but left it unfinished as we continue on other projects. Last month we asked JohnT to read over Pool School and edit it as he goes to correct any grammar or consistency errors. A HUGE task that's been neglected for awhile now. Heck, up until last month we still suggested using the Pool Calculator website on some articles. :( Once this task is complete we can move forward but I cannot say how long things will take. We're very stretched right now as we focus on keeping the forum moving, the new App, and enjoying our pools. Rest assured though, we like the idea a lot!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.