Which size T cell should I buy?

May 28, 2007
Hermitage, TN
I am looking at another Generic Turbo Cell that has a 5 year warranty. I have bought generic cells in the past and got 4-5 years which was the same amount I got with original Hayward cell. My pool is a 15k gal and this last time I bought a T-15 cell and I was thinking about going back to a T-3 or T-5 to save a few dollars. Should I get a T-15,T-9, T-5 or T-3? My Software version is 1.5

Do so at your own risk IMO.....

Chances are extremely high that this store will not honor your warranty..that is if there ever get around to actually shipping the product. This has been going on for years with Platinum Edition , which is really just a CompuPool cell, and the board has warned posters about this company many, many times yet people still buy from them.

i've got the Compupool system and have loved it. We only just replaced our first cell after 8 years of use and when removing it it was still clean.
We use a generic cell from discountsaltpools.com and so far am happy with it.

Maddie :flower:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.