Which Pentair remote goes with this transceiver??

jessiebee

Oct 10, 2020
Bakersfield, CA
We bought a house that has a pool utilizing the Pentair Easy Touch panel. The pool guy said we need to get an Aux4 or Aux8 EasyTouch remote, which we did, and it's not connecting (followed directions verbatim, scanning for address at panel and then trying to lock address on remote). I opened up the transceiver to discover the circuit board doesn't match any other circuit board on google. :ROFLMAO: Anyhow, any idea which remote would connect to this? Or what exactly we should try doing?

Thanks for any help!

Attachments

• IMG_0330.jpeg
    IMG_0330.jpeg
    334.5 KB · Views: 8
Jessie,

If I was your pool guy I would have suggested getting ScreenLogic so that you could use your Phone, PC, or Tablet to control and program the EasyTouch.. Remotes are pretty old school.

Let's see if Tom can help us out... Calling @ogdento..

With ScreenLogic you get screen like this...

View media item 1963
Thanks,

Jim R.

unfortunately that board labelled "viper" is the (earlier version) of the outdoor transceiver for a screenlogic wireless link... it's used to connect the screenlogic protocol adapter to the system, and there is no handheld remote that will work with it.

on the back of your handheld remote is an fcc:id... if it's P4HEASYTOUCH then you need the older transceiver with a linx chipset (part 520341). if it's P4HEASYTOUCH2A then you need the newer one with a laird chipset (part 520946z)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.