Richland, WA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Core-55
I'm trying to ensure I purchase the correct Intermatic mechanical timer model for my pump (in sig). Can someone help confirm my thinking on this?

Since my pump has 2 hot leads, I believe need a DPST switch. This leads me to the Intermatic 103R. However when I look at the wiring diagram, it seems to indicate that I would put the hot on Line A and Line 1 then provide a jumper from Line 1 to Line 3. This doesn't seem right to me and I'd like clarification on that please. I would have thought Line 1 to Screw 1 and Line 2 to screw 3 so that each hot lead would flow out of screw 2 and 4 respectively.

thanks for any help.

Pat,

The T103R is for 110 VAC. Check out the T104R or T104R3 for 208-277 VAC applications. The wiring diagram will probably make more sense. Line in to 1 and 3 and load to 2 and 4.

Thank you for your help.
Does that mean that the input voltage on these switches is the combined input and not simply the per line input? I'm thinking that each of the poles are bringing in 120, thus I was thinking that I needed a 120 input voltage switch. It would make sense then that it's the cumulative sum of the lines?
Thanks again.

Thank you for your help.
Does that mean that the input voltage on these switches is the combined input and not simply the per line input? I'm thinking that each of the poles are bringing in 120, thus I was thinking that I needed a 120 input voltage switch. It would make sense then that it's the cumulative sum of the lines?
Thanks again.

240V feed is two hot lines + one ground line

120V feed is one hot line + neutral line + ground line

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.