Where to purchase mesh cover online

May 8, 2017
Wolcott, CT
Hi Guys. Can you please offer me suggestions of where you have purchased or know of that sell Loop Loc, Merlin, Meyco mesh covers and will custom make them for my free form IG pool? Not really interested in a local supplier. Thanks all!

hl21x6D.jpg

How would an online source obtain accurate measurements and plot out the hardware online?

My understanding is the first cover needs professional measuring, then if you ever need a replacement the information is kept on file and then you can order it directly.

I may be spouting outdated information (or not?) but that's been my understanding.

Maddie :flower:

How would an online source obtain accurate measurements and plot out the hardware online?

My understanding is the first cover needs professional measuring, then if you ever need a replacement the information is kept on file and then you can order it directly.

I may be spouting outdated information (or not?) but that's been my understanding.

Maddie :flower:

You're able to take the measurements yourself with a little guidance. I worked for a pool company and while I didn't measure for the cover I helped to install it (including the hard part of drilling the concrete). No one there knew anything special that a YouTube video today couldn't explain. Then, there was no where to get the info unless one had guidance from the manufacturer. Because the straps adjust you have some forgiveness in the drilling of anchors and even measurement of the cover itself.
To the OP, sorry I know of a specific place but once you get it delivered measure it to make sure they built it to the specs you ordered. You'll save a ton of money by doing it yourself.

Thanks very much for the advice Nectarologist. Yes, I've already taken the A-B measurements this weekend and indeed plan on installing it myself. The measuring is very simple to do. I've found a couple places online that I will get estimates from and may have a local guy come out and price it just to see how it compares. Almost makes me wish we went with a simple rectangle shaped pool so I could have just purchased a stock cover which will have cut the price in half. Not!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.