kchinger

Aug 20, 2017
Southeast PA
I see I can get an entire set of them on their website, but I don't need either an entire sample of 12 colors, or a set of 6 of the same color, although I can do the 12 if I have to. I think we're leaning towards Aqua Blue, but wouldn't mind samples of the rest of the untinted blues.

Locally is NPT, which is where we go to pick out our tile, but I don't think they have DiamondBrite samples (since they have their own plaster to sell). Our pool builder is going to use DiamondBrite, but gave us samples of Quartzscapes. His samples suck, they're incredibly rough and pitted, which is concerning, but they're not actually DiamondBrite. He says it's all the exact same stuff, it doesn't matter, it'll be smoother, they were just in his truck a while, etc. Another builder we talked to gave us KrystalKrete samples, which are very smooth, but I'd rather not actually use it (even though our builder has and will use it if we want) since it doesn't have the brand name when we sell the house, and it has really messed up chemistry requirements, IMO.

I'd really like to feel and see some actual Diamond Brite samples, without spending $50 on a big box. Trying to trust my builder that they're all the same, it'll be smooth, etc, but without a decent sample it's concerning.

Thanks.

some local pool stores or companies have them.. I have one local but I am not sure what they have.. Call Diamond bright and ask for the 3 or 4 samples you want, they should send them to you if they want your business... :)

I don’t know why he would tell you they are all the same because they aren’t. The colors and textures differ between all the brands.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.