Northern NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Perusing the site I stumbled across Where to find Liquid Chlorine. Having just purchased some yesterday, I thought I'd add a marker. However, it just throws an error like "that address can't be geo-located" over and over. I tried several iterations of "Union" "NJ" and the zip code.

Me thinks the form be broken, mateys? Is anyone use this resource? I envision it would be like "Gas Finder" where folks can post the cheapest prices for a given area. Are old entries expired or did this idea come and go?

It doesn’t seem to be as updated as it used to be. If you put in lat & longitude it will work sometimes.
It was fantastic when it was working properly!

This is the link it opened.
I did see a popup that asked if I wanted to allow or block my location. I chose block and was able to see the linked page without issue.

You're right, the "Where to find Liquid Chlorine" feature saw its peak necessity during the height of the Covid pandemic when liquid chlorine became a scarce resource in many areas. Since that time, the urgency and activity around it have declined.

I suspect that the plugin we use for that map feature might have encountered an issue. There have likely been updates from the developer to resolve such problems, but TFP typically holds off on major system updates during the summer to ensure platform stability, especially given the increased traffic and queries we get during the pool season.

For now, I've added this issue to our list of "to-do’s" to address post-summer. We'll work on getting everything streamlined and operational again soon. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

You're right, the "Where to find Liquid Chlorine" feature saw its peak necessity during the height of the Covid pandemic when liquid chlorine became a scarce resource in many areas. Since that time, the urgency and activity around it have declined.

I suspect that the plugin we use for that map feature might have encountered an issue. There have likely been updates from the developer to resolve such problems, but TFP typically holds off on major system updates during the summer to ensure platform stability, especially given the increased traffic and queries we get during the pool season.

For now, I've added this issue to our list of "to-do’s" to address post-summer. We'll work on getting everything streamlined and operational again soon. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

What map plugin is being used?

All honesty, I’m not sure. All I remember is the map was tossed together in few minutes during Covid and has been buggy the entire time.

Here in Houston area reasonable priced liquid chlorine is not around just now.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
If you go here right now, it will show Out of stock, but I assure you, I order 6 every 2-3 weeks. You just have to keep an eye on it

Thank you. I just got an order in for 12. Though my last was accepted then later canceled. At this new cost set-point, I'm wondering how long I'll continue without pucks.

• Love
Reactions: plnewb
Keep us posted! I don't order more than 2 per order as more than that results in cancellations - I think they run out of these quickly and they cancel orders that don't match the quantity they have on hand right then

Was it $6 each?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.