Where to buy the Polaris Alpha IQ+

Jun 26, 2014
Austin, TX
Looking for recommendations on brick and mortar stores or online sellers to purchase the Alpha IQ+. Also, I assume the manufacture won't let any seller sell the unit for less than the minimum MSRP? Is that true? Meaning that the $1599 (before $125 rebate) is going to be the going price and no body will beat it?

Thanks!

Reactions: SirCookie
Isn't this the same model, but just Leslie's version? VRXIQ+ I recently got the F9550 Sport and so far, it's been working great. Of course it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the Alpha IQ+, but we've been really happy with it. Good luck finding the Alpha IQ+, that looks like a great cleaner. Polaris/Zodiac is strict in order to get the rebate, you have to pay MSRP. From what I've heard, they make no exceptions. If you go here on their site, you could type in your zip code and see if you can find a place: Dealer locator

Good luck.

They have events called "polaris days" where the price is lowered by $150 or so and the rebate is still valid. The same model is sold be Leslies and called VRX IQ+. Prices are the same for both models. You can figure out on their website when the next event is that lowers the price and which dealer is offering the lower price.

Thanks for this really helpful info! Here's another page that filters the dealers to only those with upcoming "Polaris Days": Events | #1 Swimming Pool Cleaner Worldwide | Polaris Automatic Pool Cleaners
(It seems that different stores have their Polaris Days events at different times.)
Anyway, y'all helped me find a store that will sell me the Alpha iQ+ for $1499, less 10% during Polaris Days (Sept. 1-4 for them), and the $125 rebate should still be valid.

Reactions: mickey4paws
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.