Where to buy a gas heater?

kmmattson

Jul 6, 2020
Beaufort, SC
Today it was 79 degrees but the pool water is still in the 60’s. Sure would have been nice to get in. So looking for a gas heater so that if weekend temps are warm enough we could crank the heater overnight and swim all weekend. It’s a small pool and I’d definitely like to keep the heater as economical as possible. Where do I shop for gas heaters? Any brand or website recommendations? How to find sales?? Thanks!

The big 3 mfgs (Pentair, Jandy and Hayward) all make heaters. There is also a popular brand called Raypak. You can search your area for who are the authorized providers in addition to pool stores. Just specify if you want Natural Gas or Propane and find an authorized installer. You may need to verify if there are specific models for AGPs.
There are other smaller brands as well that may work if you wish to save $$$$. This is just 1 site that could be helpful.

The big 3 mfgs (Pentair, Jandy and Hayward) all make heaters. There is also a popular brand called Raypak. You can search your area for who are the authorized providers in addition to pool stores. Just specify if you want Natural Gas or Propane and find an authorized installer. You may need to verify if there are specific models for AGPs.
There are other smaller brands as well that may work if you wish to save $$$$. This is just 1 site that could be helpful.
I never saw your reply, but thanks for this info! I’ve been looking at a Pentair. We’ll see :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.