Where do you buy your Jandy 7235 check valves?

ScottMB

Mar 26, 2021
East Lansing MI
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello all! I'm wondering where you buy your Jandy check valves (I need the 1 1/2"). I see them on the Amazon for $62, and possibly seeing some counterfeits/knockoffs or other junk getting into the supply chain? It looks like I'll need 2, and oh bother are all these small extras adding up into a ton of hidden costs...

I was looking at a Zoeller 30-0041 50psi check valve as an alternative but that seems like a really high pressure and these will be way downstream in my plumbing - past the pump & filter, then a flow diverter and through either SolarDome heaters (close to 30' of coiled distance) or a future gas heater (redirected via a diverter valve) - each path with get its own check valve, then a tee, a chlorinator, and up into the pool. This might not be the right application for that device.

Thanks for your help!

Myself, Amazon too but just because I find them more convenient so I never look elsewhere unless there's a really good reason to. Texas freeze threw stock of whack, I think that check valve was maybe $45 before that. At least it's back in stock at all, they were basically gone for a while.

I would not use that Zoeller. The Pentair or Magic Plastics CR2 are the only comparable products, but both only come in 2 / 2-1/2". The Jandy is the only 1-1/2" product of the type.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.