Where did you buy your safety cover?

I am in the process of measuring for and purchasing a winter mesh safety cover. For those of you who own one can you please let me know where you purchased it from? Thanks.

I got mine from the PS. They came and measures and ordered the cover for me, then installed it the first time. These covers are pricey! Two choices, one that lets water through, one that does not. I picked the one that let water through. Four colors, I picked blue.it dis a great job keeping out organic material. Water was quite clear when we uncovered it this spring.

I got mine from the PS. They came and measures and ordered the cover for me, then installed it the first time. These covers are pricey! Two choices, one that lets water through, one that does not. I picked the one that let water through. Four colors, I picked blue.it dis a great job keeping out organic material. Water was quite clear when we uncovered it this spring.

Hi - I'm not terribly far from you in Thornton. Which store did you use? Thanks for the feedback.

The store is actually in Exton. John Kleba 610 631 1950 Ext 113 Eagle Pool. Get ready for an expense... but they are fair people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
40,400 inground gunnite, max depth 10-ft with 1.5 hp single speed Pentair, DE filter, well water, only one skimmer working, TAYLOR TK-2006 TEST KIT COMP CHLORINE FAS-DPD, Chester County, NJ--OLD pool, but a beauty.

The store is actually in Exton. John Kleba 610 631 1950 Ext 113 Eagle Pool. Get ready for an expense... but they are fair people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
40,400 inground gunnite, max depth 10-ft with 1.5 hp single speed Pentair, DE filter, well water, only one skimmer working, TAYLOR TK-2006 TEST KIT COMP CHLORINE FAS-DPD, Chester County, NJ--OLD pool, but a beauty.

Great, I work in Exton so that will be easy to manage. I'll look them up, thanks!

mXuW1z4.jpg

3Ruse2o.jpg

Who says you can't install a safety cover by yourself?? :cool: This is my new Arctic Armour SuperMesh safety cover. $1700 and installed myself last weekend. 20 year warranty. We'll see how she lasts.

We just got ours this year from Doheny and they sell a couple of different brands. We went with the GLI Products 99% sun blockage mesh with 15 year warranty. We have a large lazy L shape and it had to be custom ordered. Was a little over $2,100. Still need to install it though.

- - - Updated - - -

Can these be installed on pavers (brick)?

I know GLI has concrete anchors, ground tubes and paver tubers. I would imagine with the paver tube you would need to drill the whole through the paver and drive it the rest of the way into the ground.

All of our anchors are concrete except I did need to order 4 ground tubes because the area at the steps is currently just 3" stone over dirt which will be concrete next year.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.