When doing the FC test, how clear should the water in the tube be?

aces79

Jun 2, 2018
Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Okay so doing the FC test the water turns pink, then you add the drops until it turns clear.

How clear? Should it have no pink hue at all?

Does a light, light pink hue mean I need to add more drops and wait fir it to lose all the pinkies?

Okay so doing the FC test the water turns pink, then you add the drops until it turns clear.

How clear? Should it have no pink hue at all?

Does a light, light pink hue mean I need to add more drops and wait fir it to lose all the pinkies?
It should be clear clear. When that happens, you are done with the test. If you let it sit for a minute or 3 after, it will begin to turn back pink. Do not keep chasing it. You are done the first time.

It should be clear clear. When that happens, you are done with the test. If you let it sit for a minute or 3 after, it will begin to turn back pink. Do not keep chasing it. You are done the first time.
Mine is usually clear with a bit of a gray hue from the powder I'm guessing. Is that okay?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.