What's your current pool temp?

We have the Accurite wireless pool and spa thermometer. It is at Home Depot for $29.99. We have been using it for years. Just keep your receipt.

Pat do you have a solar cover for it ?

Nope, we took it off.

Sarge walked out on it twice and I am certain he would be dead had I not been there to pull him out both times. The second time it happened I nearly had to jump in, but was finally able to reach him.

I don't know yet if we will risk it a third time, he seemed to learn his lesson after number two, but I'm just not sure.

Nope, we took it off.

Sarge walked out on it twice and I am certain he would be dead had I not been there to pull him out both times. The second time it happened I nearly had to jump in, but was finally able to reach him.

I don't know yet if we will risk it a third time, he seemed to learn his lesson after number two, but I'm just not sure.

Wow. I'll betcha that scared both you and him. Good job on the rescue ! ??

I'd not use the cover if Sarge is going to do that. If he didn't learn his lesson the first time, did it the second time... He'll more than likely do it a third time. No way I would chance it! Silly dog!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
My pool is mocking me-- "Hi freqz! You've been keeping me clean and feeding me bleach all winter. Isn't the crystal clear water beautiful?" Temps close to 90 all week and yet stuck at 76. :mad:

I think I'm going to run the heater a bit this weekend-- I only need 5 degrees or so.

Done with the solar cover and heater hopefully until the end of the season. Temps this week in the low 100's for the Phoenix/Mesa area with lows in the 80's. Pool temp is hovering around 84 to 86.
My kind of weather considering the humidity is 10% or below. You guys won't believe me but even when it's in the 100's, you still get cold getting out of the pool because of the evaporation factor. Doesn't last long though. HA!

My kind of weather considering the humidity is 10% or below. You guys won't believe me but even when it's in the 100's, you still get cold getting out of the pool because of the evaporation factor. Doesn't last long though. HA!
I believe you. Humidity is the biggest factor. Few years ago at Myrtle Beach, 95 with like 15% humidity all week and we drove around with the windows down. Hardly ever broke a sweat. Got home, 69 with 90% humidity, AC cranking in the car and in the house and sweat rolling down doing anything out in the yard.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.