What's your current pool temp?

Just finished filling mine for the first time, pump is not hooked up to electric yet, but I threw my polar bear thermometer (wife picked it) and it said 65...

You're reading it wrong, the picture clearly shows it's 90! Since she picked it, your wife should jump in to check 😂

60. Waiting for an 80+ weekend, then will crank the heater and bring it up to the mid 80s where it should stay in that ballpark w/ solar cover and summer coming in (until Sep). I'm in Central IL.

Fluctuates between 68-71. Heated it up to 84 last weekend for the inaugural family swim and then shut heater down for a week or so. We have the concrete guy coming back to do final deck detail work and sealing. Once I'm done cleaning up that mess, we should officially be ready for the season.

The sun has been out strong in Houston area for past several days. My pool temp has gone from 79 to 84 F.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We had a really cool night for some reason, so I went from 87 last night to 82 this am. It’s dry and sunny today and tomorrow so temp should rise pretty quickly.

Kelly that is the importance of a bubble cover I still have mine on :cheers:
I have one... confession, I’ve never used it. I hate having to mess with it!

It won’t be long before I’ll be hoping that the pool will cool down a little!

Made it to 74 on Friday and had my first swim of the season! Forecast calls for low temps in the 50s for most of this week, so pool temp should drop back down, but I at least got a couple of days in to get the season started.

You swam at 74 degrees??

The Shining GIF

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.