What's your current pool temp?

Ours got up to 96 last week. So we've removed our cover for the swim season now, unless it looks like it will drop below 89, which I doubt.

The nice thing about a cover is less evaporation and less chlorine usage, but makes pH drop really low and temps really high. I wonder if they make a cover just for laying on the water to keep junk out of the pool and prevent as much evaporation. We loved being able to swim comfortably ... IN MAY for the first time. The pool at our old house was always freezing until late June and was always too chilly again by early September...not to mention the nightmare of leaves in and around the pool.

School's been out for two weeks and that's when we got to start swimming!! WELCOME SUMMER!!! :)

We've been riding 79 - 81 degrees outside Baltimore. Lots of sun lately, warming us up quicker than expected. Can't wait for about 83....hoping it it doesn't get tooooo warm by August.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
84 last night for our first swim since having it installed. This was at 7pm last night and the temp outside had dropped down a bit. Once in the water it was great out of it not so fun.

Been terrible here for the last 2 weeks.. Temp never hit over 70 and rained a few times.. Earlier in May my water temp was 85 with heater but now I have turned it off and its around 68. Terrible terrible.. :( :cry:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.