What's your current pool temp?

Water was 68 on Saturday morning when I drained it and took it down and put it away for the winter. It's small enough that I can do it all by myself, and that's what I've done for the past six seasons. I thought hard about leaving it up this winter, but considering it would be unused and exposed to the elements for eight months, I decided the pool will last longer safely packed away in my basement.

74 yesterday. It's a dog pool only for now unless we get some 80 degree days with the autocover on.

Irma flooded my back yard and filled my pool with dirt, thanks to TFP I slammed prior and have been brushing and floating pucks through a 2 day power outage, water is a little cloudy with 21FC and 82 degrees. I'll be running the autovac and solar all day I expect a full recovery near 90 by this afternoon :) Take that irma!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
At first glance I thought the water level on your stomach was your bathing suit waistband riding way up there. :shock:

A quick dip after cleaning up from hurricane Irma [emoji19]pool temp 77 degrees[emoji44]View attachment 69046

Lousy temps last few weeks. Last Saturday night time hit 39 degrees. This week coming temps should be in the 80s. Heater on for a few days now pool temp 83, more if sun is out. Been swimming for a few days and looking forward to a nice week.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.