Virginia Beach, VA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
This year I decided to retire my very old Polaris cleaner and move to a robotic cleaner. Great decision, however I've still got this booster pump plumbed in and I replaced the motor last year. Not sure I really feel like removing it at this moment, so my question is, "What, if anything, has anyone done with their old pumps? Fountains, DIY water features, etc?"

most pull the pump and connect it to your return giving you another return pipe for free :)

This also stops that line from turning green because no water will be flowing through it now.. People in Tx will by your pump today ..

Reactions: linuxninja00
most pull the pump and connect it to your return giving you another return pipe for free :)

This also stops that line from turning green because no water will be flowing through it now.. People in Tx will by your pump today ..
Yeah, good idea on the return. I wouldn't mind that :). Shouldn't go green just by the way it is plumbed, there is a passive flow of water coming out of it due to how it's connected. Thanks!

I just pulled the breaker and let it be. I didn't really see the point in removing/replumbing it.
Thanks... I see you have the nautilus cc plus... that is what I went with. You happy thus far with it? I'm on day 2 with it and am loving how much better it cleans than my Polaris

Thanks... I see you have the nautilus cc plus... that is what I went with. You happy thus far with it? I'm on day 2 with it and am loving how much better it cleans than my Polaris
Still love it! I bought it when we bought the house (late 2018) and it's been working like a champ. The only time I take it out of the pool is when we won't be home for extended periods. I run it 2-3x a week and since we don't close the pool, it is used year round.

Reactions: linuxninja00
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.