Silver Supporter
Dec 20, 2015
Arnold md.
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello all, it’s that time again. I really never know which to do first. So I searched around a bit and most of you say get fc up so that is what I did. I had only fc of 1 before.
FC- 7
Ph-7.8
Ta- 50
Ch- 175
Cya- 35

I just opened this morning. Thanks 119DE12B-4513-48E1-A9FE-E672F4175210.jpeg42D3E2DF-3D41-4A26-93CD-435F0A564625.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: thefloatqueen
Great! :goodjob: With numbers like that, the first thing you should do is jump in! :swim: Yeah I know ... still cold. :) Well, I think the one thing you may need to address is a little calcium. Use the PoolMath APP to help you with that one. The TA is about as low as you want it to go, so keep an eye on that as well. Overall though, not bad at all. Welcome back to another swimming season.

Reactions: vbertone
Thanks but I thought the new numbers posted by tfp has my CH pretty low?
Yes, that's why I mentioned you may need a little calcium. Just to get closer to at least 250.

ACCEPTABLE MINIMUM:
250-350
IDEAL:
350-550
ACCEPTABLE MAXIMUM:
550-650

Hello all, it’s that time again. I really never know which to do first. So I searched around a bit and most of you say get fc up so that is what I did. I had only fc of 1 before.
FC- 7
Ph-7.8
Ta- 50
Ch- 175
Cya- 35

I just opened this morning. Thanks View attachment 133124View attachment 133125
WOW!! Beautiful pool! Your numbers look great but instead of 35 it would just be 30 CYA (even if it is in the middle). Since you don’t have a SWG, anywhere from 30-50 CYA is considered good. I try to keep mine at 40 but that’s just preference lol

Oh and definitely bump up your TA a bit! This isn’t urgent or anything, though. Just when you get the chance. Rain can drop TA and you don’t want it any lower than it already is. The PoolMath app is a lifesaver lol

WOW!! Beautiful pool! Your numbers look great but instead of 35 it would just be 30 CYA (even if it is in the middle). Since you don’t have a SWG, anywhere from 30-50 CYA is considered good. I try to keep mine at 40 but that’s just preference lol
Thank you. Just put some baking soda in today to bump up TA. Going to also
Bump up the CH tomorrow.

Reactions: thefloatqueen

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.