What part do I need?


Well-known member
Jul 17, 2007
Hillsborough, NC
That looks like a union. The white piece to the right of your finger has a flange on it. there should be a ring over the flange that screws onto the threads of the brown piece to the left of your finger. Other than that, if it is standard plumbing threads you may be able to find something at Lowes or HD to make what you need.