What next??? So frustrated with these bubbles!

I don't know much about installing pumps but that photo even looks wrong to me! I definitely think you need to have them completely redo it, by another tech, if possible!

I also just wanted to repost what I posted earlier incase it was missed. Sort of irrelevant now, it seems you need to have it all redone, but just incase you wanted to try it:
what finally worked was taking a water hose - with just the hose, no sprayer or anything attached - and holding it over where the pipes connect. I would hold it in each place for at least 20 seconds to give it time to seal the leak. And then slowly moving it ALL the way around the joints, bottom, top and sides and eventually I hit the right spot and my pump started priming properly and it was acting normal.

I've yet to replace that piece of pipe, I put outdoors plumbers cement on it several months ago and it's still holding fine. Will replace it eventually. This stopped my bubbles in the return jets, too.
You might need to have someone watching the jets while you hold the hose along the joints. Although honestly with all the silicon around those pipes I suspect you might be having several areas sucking in air.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.