Cetanorak

Jun 13, 2022
Wimberley, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I know that this likely varies by pool shape, size, time of year and geographic location. I have a Dolphin Active 60 and run the robot 3 times a week on FLOOR only and this keeps the floor clean.

I'm wondering how often I should run it in "Waterline" mode to ensure that the walls are getting brushed routinely enough.

These Dolphins have the ability to schedule to clean Floor only, waterline only or a combination of both so I was wondering what kind of schedules other Dolphin owners were running.

I still manually brush the few areas that the Dolphin can't access but I'm wondering if anybody still manually brushes areas that the robots DOES clean.

C,

Like you I run my robot 2 to 3 times a week.. But.....

Why do you run it in the floor only mode???

Mine does the floor, walls and waterline tile, every time it runs. I can't think of any reason to do just the floor??? :mrgreen:

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: Mdragger88
My Sigma doesn't have different cleaning modes, but I run three times a week in manual mode. I have not used a schedule yet because I pull the unit out when I travel so my wife doesn't have to fight it in the pool why I am out.

I have a Dolphin Advantage, similar to E20 or DX3. I'm experimenting with Automation mode and have a smart plug turning it on and off. It only has one mode, floor and walls, for 2 hours. But, with the smart plug I can run it for less, and 1 - 7 days a week.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.