What is this cover called?

rokuss

Oct 30, 2013
Dallas, tx
I wanted to get a new cover and went to two pool stores. One of them being Leslie's pools. They didn't know what this cover is called. My house was built in 1993 and the pool was probably built at that time. It is on the side of my pool and covers a second drain. There is a mesh screen inside this drain. Does anyone know what this part is called? I need to order a new part. Thank you!
The metal rod with wheels locks in place inside the tube. The cover goes in first, then the metal rod with wheels holds the cover in place.
Cover Top1.jpg
Bottom view of the cover.
Cover Bottom2.jpg

The bottom hole is the intake for this drain.
Drain Intake.jpg

Last edited:
Affixed to the pool wall like a skimmer with no mouth?
Leaf / debris canister lid..

I googled your "Leaf / debris canister lid" and came up with Deck Debris Canister Complete w/ Deck Lid & Ring, Mesh Bag & Internal Lid. It looks like it but with an older internal lid. Thanks for your help. Now I need to see if the old internal lid is still in production or if a new lid works.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.