What is the issue with CYA at 80ppm?

Yes! I installed a Circupool Core 55 last year on my AGP and it was super easy. I already had my filter and heater plumbed with PVC so it was just a matter of plumbing the SWG inline with some PVC reducers. I even hard wired it to my pump timer so it only has power when the pumps running.

The price is steep initially but well worth it IMO. Bought mine from discountsaltpool when they had an end of season sale I believe.

Reactions: Go_Bluewater
Test this morning:

============================
Latest Test Result Summary:
FC: 9.5 (30 seconds ago)
CC: 0.0 (30 seconds ago)
pH: 7.8 (30 seconds ago)
TA: 70 (15 hours ago)
CH: 250 (15 hours ago)
CYA: 80 (6 days ago)
TEMPERATURE: 79° (30 seconds ago)
CSI: -0.14 (30 seconds ago)
================================

Looking crystal clear, ready for Memorial Day weekend parties!

ULTRA SILLY QUESTION —>
What tests do I do daily, weekly and monthly? I assume Cl and pH daily, do I do TA and CH weekly? CYA Monthly?

Yes! I installed a Circupool Core 55 last year on my AGP and it was super easy. I already had my filter and heater plumbed with PVC so it was just a matter of plumbing the SWG inline with some PVC reducers. I even hard wired it to my pump timer so it only has power when the pumps running.

The price is steep initially but well worth it IMO. Bought mine from discountsaltpool when they had an end of season sale I believe.
Thanks! I’ll looking to that.

What tests do I do daily, weekly and monthly? I assume Cl and pH daily, do I do TA and CH weekly? CYA Monthly?

Reactions: Go_Bluewater