What Freight Co does Intex ship with?

Pbuckler81

Apr 20, 2020
Springfield, MO
We purchased an ultra XTR pool direct from Intex. They finally shipped it and provided a PRO number but not the freight company’s name. So we cannot track it.... I’ve emailed asking for the information but haven’t heard back. Does anyone know what freight companies they have used? So I can try to track my shipment with those companies.

Pilot did mine a couple of days ago and they are picky! They wouldn't set one tire on my gravel driveway...he said it was a company policy of theirs. But never had a company tell me that before. Good luck!

Pilot did mine a couple of days ago and they are picky! They wouldn't set one tire on my gravel driveway...he said it was a company policy of theirs. But never had a company tell me that before. Good luck!

Hi there! i live in NC as well :) My pool shipped from Intex 6/3 and they sent me a tracking number but didnt tell me what freight carrier they are using. Was this your experience as well?
Thank you so much

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.