What do you do in Feb when it's 80 degrees outside?

Lol!
My 14 year old niece likes to bring her friends over to hang out in the spa. It's something they can do without adults sitting outside with them. I'm really glad hubby insisted on the spa when I didn't want it!

I have to get cracking on the landscaping...the warm winter weather caused a lot of my plants to start blooming early. I now have an orange tree and a lime tree that need some serious compost / mulch TLC as they are both in bloom....and i just noticed the mulberries and flowering plum tree are budding all over....and the weeds!!! I have to get the backpack sprayer on and start hitting the weeds (I missed January pre-emergent application and I'm now paying the price).

Ahhh, the Tucson area weeds. Hubby's used 2 gallons of roundup so far. We have some goat heads coming up, and they are not good on the bike tires. Tend to pop them even just having the bike in the yard long enough to walk it out to the street! :D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.