What did you do to your pool today?

Wow lots of Updates! :shock:

Had some people over yesterday but the pool was pretty well ready, but did a short run with the Robot prior to the visitors. No rain, but it threatened all day ,making me nervous, but more frustrated than anything. Maybe next summer will be back to semi normal for Texas. Which, by this time should be miserable hot. Never thought I could miss that so much. Build a pool, and it goes away.
:joker:

Yesterday I cleaned my pool and filter did some vacuuming washed out my negative edge trough. After I do all that my pool tends to get a little cloudy. So I made sure my chlorine was good and ran my pump all night, knowing that my pool would be perfect in the morning.

And it was. I was standing there looking at my pool this morning when the pump shut off at 7 AM. As I was surveying my domain proud of all my work, a giant mushroom cloud of DE started coming out of my main drains and my jacuzzi. Is this a lesson in pride? Gotta go vacuum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
All I can say is thank god for the solar cover. Neighbor had 40' pine cut down today next to my pool thanks to a lightening strike last week. All I could do was cringe as saw dust rained down into my pool. Hopefully they'll be through tomorrow. I have family coming in for the week on Monday and we will be swimming for sure. I'm secretly happy the tree came down. It shaded my pool starting at 2pm.

Tested fc and ph. Both in a good spot. Went swimming. Luckily didn't find anything in the skimmers. I did find this awesome little guy snacking on a honey bee yesterday.
fa7d3bb1a4327c1ef5ae33608b833bb7.jpg
I did have a to drain a little water. It started raining again just before we got out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support