What did you do to your pool today?

I brushed off my steps this afternoon.
There was a couple of small leaves on the bottom so I scooped those out too.
Checked on my SWG - Me likey green lights!
Checked my filter pressure gauge. Its reading 3 psi.
Turned down the speed on my intelliflo from 1500 to 1200 RPMs (man this intelliflo is just soooo cool!)
Checked my pressure gauge again, and now it reads almost 2 RPMs
Looked in the skimmer - not much there but some spiders and drownded june bugs, so got those out.

thats about it for today. I sure is clean! If the sun would shine, it would be sparkly!

Love my VS too Dave...It's so nice to turn up or down as needed. :goodjob:

I ran skimmers, cleaned the robot filters. Running him again later tonight, as we are havin people in the pool tomorrow. Found another mouse swimming in one skimmer today. TWO in a week! No worries, plenty of FC. :D

But...I do need to BW in a bad way. The pressure is high, high....so it's time... Otherwise, no pool drama for me.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Rolled the cover back about two feet, took a nice palmfull of water and took a big old whiff. Still smells clean and fresh and chlorinated from the fall!! Tomorrow or Sunday I get the pump running and the LC flowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can't afford a fence an alligator is a good alternative to keep people out.

That's funny. It was on the cover of the paper here in central Illinois today, some guy got caught with a 5 1/2 ' gator in his house. Said he was planning on returning it to the wild, in the Illinois river. Guess I should have borrowed it for the pool!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't do anything to the pool yesterday but hubby came in, woke me up,to ask me how to vac the pool. :shock: Thought to myself... I better get up,to teach this lesson. Threw my work boots on and went out to talk him through it. I think I may have a new pool boy. Now if only I could get him into a Speedo.... :lol:

No, I'm not. I figured you could jet up here Saturday, clean the pool n beat it n be back to your grind before Monday got here. :mrgreen:

Took solar cover off to get some heat during the day. Scooped out a million little helicopter seeds. Pollen is everywhere too. Brushed steps, swim outs, and bench. Will brush walls tomorrow. Hoping FC is below 10 tomorrow so I can get accurate pH readings. Hope to get my ankles wet before evening storms.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support