What cleaning robot to buy?

I've been doing some research and it seems like the dolphin (not sure which model, though) is the highest rated/recommended. Any others I should consider for an above ground, oval pool? If the dolphin is the best, which model?

Also, any info on how long these things typically last? I found a couple of review sites that basically said 2 years.

The Dolphin models designed for above ground pools are:
Dolphin S50
Dolphin Active 10
Dolphin T15
Dolphin E10
Dolphin Escape

These are all essentially the same robot with different names and color schemes on their casing. Each one is available from a different channel (brick and mortar, online, etc. -- each gets a different version of the same thing). It's sort of how Maytronics operates and I understand it can get confusing.

If you do buy it be sure to buy the optional ultra fine filter basket to go along with it for an additional $65. It will help with pollen, sand, and very fine debris. The filter that comes with does not do the best job at capturing the finer debris.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.