What a mess!

Diatomaceous Earth is good for killing bugs, especially bed bugs, fleas and ants. I think it has to stay dry but it does a good job and safe for humans. I've found the following below that is very interesting if true...

Many people eat a quarter cup of food grade diatomaceous earth every day. They mix it into juice. I have visited with several people that are keen on living past 100 years that believe that eating lots diatomaceous earth every day will help them with that goal. I have found references where it is cited for colon cleansing, parasite control and detox.

I've found the following below that is very interesting if true...
Many people eat a quarter cup of food grade diatomaceous earth every day. They mix it into juice. I have visited with several people that are keen on living past 100 years that believe that eating lots diatomaceous earth every day will help them with that goal. I have found references where it is cited for colon cleansing, parasite control and detox.
Well, if you found it on the internet, of course, it is true!

Daily update - scooped more gunk out last night. Noticed lots & lots of pale brown "dust" that stirred up as I was scooping. Plan on vacuuming tonight. Should I vacuum to waste instead of running it through the filter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me??? I would vacuum to waste. I would also have water as high as I could get it so you have lot of water to work with AND have the hose in filling while I vacuum.

Why put that stuff through the sand if you do not have to?

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.