West Texas Pool Build

He's busy playing outside now. :p

He is right. that is all I've been doing for the last 26 hours every chance I've had. Whether playing with the equipment and learning it or freezing my extremities off in the 73 degree water.

I appreciate the interest from each and every one of you, so thanks for being patient. Here are a a bunch of fill pics as requested....

They ran the Diving board line and it looked good from here, but we moved 10" left of center from this angle to get it right from the opposite end.

Doners6_zpsf3bec92b-1.jpg

Doners3_zps67fbe962-1.jpg

Doners4_zps863b347f-1.jpg

Another view and the color changes as is the norm with angles and time of day.

Doners1_zps81031507-1.jpg

I love the deep Aqua color, and Sarge does too as long as he sees it from top side. :D

Doners2_zps5dc67445-1.jpg

Doners7_zpsbf374fd4-1.jpg

Doners8_zps56eab713-1.jpg

That's about all for now. Maybe some night shots next, but that is pretty much it until we get the surroundings looking nice again. Thank you all for your interest once again. Cheers! :cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks again y'all!

My PB usually puts in dark, dark Grey, bright/deep to dark Blues around here, but he was amazed with the color. He said he was going to "steal" this blend when he does his pool. We are still a little in shock how much we like the hues after just a gamble on mixing these two colors. It was a total roll of the dice, and quite honestly pretty un-nerving. Sorry to keep on about it, but water color was so hugely important to me, and we just couldn't be happier with it.

Pat, the pool is simply beautiful !! The water color is what I would want. You guys did a great job !
With all that said when's the party ? ��

Thanks Jeff, the Party starts when you and Woody show up with the hooch! :cheers:

Pool water looks gorgeous! How's the brushing going?

Thank you Mia, we love it too! So, the brushing was going great, but it's turned into brushing red blow sand to the deep end after the 30/45 MPH winds we had ALL day Sunday. The dirt in the air coupled with that around the pool with no grass turned it into a mud hole, giving us our first case of pool drama. I emptied one skimmer 6 times by Sunday evening, and all the tree debris getting past the baskets completely clogged the pump strainer basket, not once but twice. I think I may be trying out those skimmer socks sooner than I thought. I've had to backwash my 36" sand filter twice already, and I imagine by tomorrow, I'll have to do it again. Much of the dirt is out, and I've kept the FC way up, so I'm expecting a full recovery in a couple more days.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.