Well water filtration

itsjayy225

Apr 26, 2024
Mississippi
Hey guys, im new to this site and have been seeing some pretty good advice on here, i am by no means an expert but i am picking up an intex 24’x52” with 2800gph sand filter pump this monday, my dilemma here is i run on well water, and i really do not enjoy the idea of using metal magic every week or so that is too much of a hassle in my opinion with it priced at $30 a qt, i was looking into buying somewhat of an rv water hose filter though so i can just use that and be done with it and buy either a big enough one to be able to top off the pool as needed for the season or a back up for that case, but there are so many and mixed reviews on each, does anyone have any good results or recommendations for one if any that are very good at removing iron/copper/manganese?

Hey guys, im new to this site and have been seeing some pretty good advice on here, i am by no means an expert but i am picking up an intex 24’x52” with 2800gph sand filter pump this monday, my dilemma here is i run on well water, and i really do not enjoy the idea of using metal magic every week or so that is too much of a hassle in my opinion with it priced at $30 a qt, i was looking into buying somewhat of an rv water hose filter though so i can just use that and be done with it and buy either a big enough one to be able to top off the pool as needed for the season or a back up for that case, but there are so many and mixed reviews on each, does anyone have any good results or recommendations for one if any that are very good at removing iron/copper/manganese?
The pool will be around 14.5k gal

Last edited: