Welcome to our new look!

In your "General Settings" check that you have the "Standard Editor" selected and not the "Basic Editor" ... I thought JL had changed the default to be Standard.

I do not like the Enhanced that Brushpup mentioned ... seem like it is harder to do URL tags and such.

In your "General Settings" check that you have the "Standard Editor" selected and not the "Basic Editor" ... I thought JL had changed the default to be Standard.
I did, but it needed to be done again. Everyone has now been pushed to the Standard Editor. If you already choose the advanced editor you will need to do so one more time.

The attachment size limits are the same as they were on the old software. However, the new forum software will try to resize your images so they fit within the limits, while the old software would not. As always, it is best to post photos to somewhere like photobucket.com and then link to them from the forum.

I did not get any options to resize the pictures...

Hi I used to get an email notification when I posted, now I don't. :( Can you tell me what to turn on???
Is there a way to put you most favorite smileys in a convenient place?
Thanks

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hi I used to get an email notification when I posted, now I don't. :( Can you tell me what to turn on???
Thanks
I do not understand. You want an email sent to you when YOU make a thread or a post? Why?
Or do you mean you want an email when someone responds to one of your threads? For that you have to be sure you are subscribed to the thread and turn on instant notification.

Easiest way to use the smileys is to memorize the code and type them in ;)

Brentr, in the threads/forums you want to follow, use Subscribe to this Thread, which is in the Thread Tools drop down menu, which is in the gray bar just above the first post on each page. That will then ask you how you want to be notified.

Thanks

Go to "Settings" in the upper right, then pick "General Settings" on the lower left. Set your Default Thread Subscription Mode to what you want.

ETA: Jason beat me. Two methods that vary slightly in that mine is universal and Jason's is targeted. Both will get you what you want.

Go to "Settings" in the upper right, then pick "General Settings" on the lower left. Set your Default Thread Subscription Mode to what you want.

ETA: Jason beat me. Two methods that vary slightly in that mine is universal and Jason's is targeted. Both will get you what you want.
John and Jason I did this and it still does not inform me to my other email address. Thanks:(

A "Hot Topic" by the current definition is any topic with over 15 replies or 500 views. Once you learn the icons, they really do help when quickly browsing the pages.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.