Weep spot in new plaster

Plaster was done yesterday and pool is still being filled. A spot that had previously had constant but mild weeping is still weeping through plaster. My biggest concern is the brownish discoloration in that spot. Any advice or reassurance welcomed!!!! Thanks in advance!
a19026aebda6f78939603d305da0161c.jpg

I'm interested to see what the experts say, but once the pool is filled, won't the hydrostatic pressure inside the pool be at least equal to that outside and keep anything else from leaking into the pool? If anything, I'd expect water to start seeping out the other way into the ground, since the water level will be higher inside the pool than outside.

Disclaimer - this is all conjecture on my part, and I really know nothing this. But as I just acquired an inground pool last week, I'm anxious to learn.

Yes, once filled and the plaster is cured it will stop leaking. The brown is probably just dirt and will go away on its own with a little brushing. It is fine to sand plaster with wet/dry sandpaper to smooth it or remove light surface stains.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.