WE HAVE A WINNER! TFP Pool of the Month (May 2022); Theme - Family Fun

Hey, red solo cup is cheap and disposable
In fourteen years, they are decomposable
And unlike my home, they are not foreclosable
FreddyMac kiss ** ***

(Toby Keith / red solo cup, if anyone wants a fun listen)

One ask, if you'd be so kind.

Use it for two weeks. Come back and share your thoughts. I dunno why they mean so much more to new folks, but they do. Maybe they think those of us who have been around awhile are biased ? But come back and share your honest thoughts as someone who resisted getting a smart/speed stir.

I'll have the DeLorean all gassed up so we can go back and whoop last year Lineman7 for resisting one.
OK, I see what ya mean. Speed stir is 2 turntables and a microphone.

It streamlines the process greatly. I will not be without one.

It's only been 6 days. At 2 weeks if someone showed up to take it from you, you'd fight dirty if you had to. :ROFLMAO:

But thank you for your honest review. (y)
It greatly helps with accuracy. I get impatient and add too many drops. Speed stir allows the exact amount of drops.

@Texas Splash, was this the first "Pool of the Month?" (Great idea, by the way.) Will you be starting a new thread each month? Erasing and starting this one over? Or just tacking them on? I don't want to miss the next one...

Reactions: Lineman7
For REAL people. The 1st winner used his spoils on a free Smart Stir. This is GREAT and you all need in on it.

Unless. You suddenly don't like showing off your backyard baby. I mean. Fine. Sit the next one out. But yeah. See YOU ALL there !!!!

Reactions: Lineman7

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.