Texas, San Antonio/Marion, South-Central Area
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
TFP members, it’s time to show-off your pool! The “Pool of the Month” contest for May 2022 begins now! Rules are as follows:
1. On the first of each month, a contest "theme" will be announced (i.e. water clarity, family fun, decking, custom features, lighting, scenery, etc)
2. Members have 5 days to upload ONE image for consideration; Photo must be related to the thread titled theme for that month.
3. Per general TFP rules, nothing profane, political, or insulting.
4. The first 5 days is the submission period. Posts are limited to images ONLY. No discussion posts yet. This will make viewing much easier for all.
5. Days 6 & 7 are the final voting period. No more uploads. Viewers now have a final opportunity to vote (or modify their selection) for their favorite upload.
6. Members are encouraged to use an emotion icon ("Like" or "Love") to vote for their favorite upload; it will be tough, but select only one favorite.
7. On day 8, emotion Likes/Loves will be tallied for a winner. In the event of a tie, we will create a poll on the thread to make a final selection.
8. Once a winner is announced, comments/discussions are welcomed. Winner and nominees can tell us all about their pool/photo/event.
9. A member can only be selected as winner once per calendar year.
10. Winner will receive a $50 gift certificate from tstestkits.net! Oh, and maybe some bragging rights. :poke:

This is our first such event, so there may be some learning curves and changes later, but this is a great opportunity to showcase your pool and hard work. Be creative and let’s see those pics! Have fun and good luck to those who apply!

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
A BIG congratulations to @Lineman7 who is the winner of this month's TFP photo of the month contest. Many thanks to all who submitted a photo. All submission were enjoyable to see and it was difficult to have just one winner. At this time, @Lineman7 and the others are all welcome to tell us more about their pic. @Lineman7 be sure to check your messages for your prize.

Thanks to all for entering. Be on the lookout for next month's contest!

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

A BIG congratulations to @Lineman7 who is the winner of this month's TFP photo of the month contest. Many thanks to all who submitted a photo. All submission were enjoyable to see and it was difficult to have just one winner. At this time, @Lineman7 and the others are all welcome to tell us more about their pic. @Lineman7 be sure to check your messages for your prize.

Thanks to all for entering. Be on the lookout for next month's contest!

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama
Thank you. All the pictures were awesome! Everyone on this site is awesome as well. 🤙🏼

Woo-hoo!!!! Got me a smart stir coming.
One ask, if you'd be so kind.

Use it for two weeks. Come back and share your thoughts. I dunno why they mean so much more to new folks, but they do. Maybe they think those of us who have been around awhile are biased ? But come back and share your honest thoughts as someone who resisted getting a smart/speed stir.

I'll have the DeLorean all gassed up so we can go back and whoop last year Lineman7 for resisting one.

One ask, if you'd be so kind.

Use it for two weeks. Come back and share your thoughts. I dunno why they mean so much more to new folks, but they do. Maybe they think those of us who have been around awhile are biased ? But come back and share your honest thoughts as someone who resisted getting a smart/speed stir.

I'll have the DeLorean all gassed up so we can go back and whoop last year Lineman7 for resisting one.
Fair enough.

Also, last year lineman7 tested outside like a knuckle dragging goon. This year, I gradjumanated to testing inside.
Now I go out with one of these and fill it up ABTM Paint Mixing Cups and Lids | Auto Paint Supply

And then I grab one of these.... and fill my vials accurate and dry.JACQUARD Paint Syringe, Tapered Tip 660426

All in the comfort of my windless house

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.