We got a pool!

Chris16

Sep 15, 2020
Missouri
So we came by a fiberglass 9 x 16 4' deep Lathem Maui. I figured it will be around 4300 gallons. I would so appreciate some opinions and past experiences with the equipment needed for such a small pool. Does anyone have any recommendations or what they would use for a new build fiberglass saltwater pool . I'm thinking I wouldn't need but a 3/4 hp pump? The salt system is a little confusing. I could probably get away with a spa type unit that hangs over the side, but I really would rather have an in line one. Again all advice or personal recommendations would be much appreciated.

hmmmm, if it were me I would still go with a VS pump to save on energy use and you can dial in a perfect volume of water movement..

A 150 to 300 sq ft cartridge filter would be great

The Edge 25 would last for years on your pool and it has an 7 year warranty for DIY install upgrade the 15 to 25 for 1 dollar :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.