Waterguru Inaccurate Readings

bboehm

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 7, 2007
Cary, IL
I used the waterguru all last summer with pretty good results overall. Seemed pretty accurate as long as the flow was good. This summer with a new cassette I've noticed the FC readings have been consistently lower than reality by about 2ppm. Now, all of a sudden over last 3 days, it is telling me 0ppm FC and very low PH. Using dpd drop test I've measured FC at 6.5ppm and PH at 7.5 with both my electronic ph meter and my drop test.

Anyone have any idea what would cause these bad readings all of a sudden and/or how to fix? I've sent a support request to waterguru but haven't heard back yet so thought I'd check here as well. Thanks!

that is why they do not work and can not be trusted.. the drop based tests we do are just way better :)

They are neat to have things...

Wondering if you got any response from them? I just got mine and I am. Pricing some inconsistency as well. Might be a little early to judge though.
Also, have you noticed that if you do a manual reading you can’t go back and see other previous readings for the day?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.