Waterfall Lighting

Jul 4, 2013
Hello

I'm in the beginning process of building my own inground pool and have found almost all the components i would like.

However i'm running into an issue with the waterfall lighting. I have a 2 way waterfall (1 side falls into spa and the other in pool and can vary between one, the other or both).

I'm searching for lighting and have come up dry. I'm going to use pentair equipment and see they have fountain fixtures but what lights go inside?

FWIW i plan on using 2- intellibrite 5g's in the pool and 1 in the spa

Also i would like to have the pool side lighting on the rockwork come on with the pool lights etc.

What is everyone using for rockwork lighting?

Thanks

I am in the same boat. I just ordered one Pentair landscape light to check it out... a little expensive, but I think the best way to light rockwork around a pool and have it match up with pool colors and sequences if you want to.

As for waterfall, I am also looking... for both waterfall, and inside of cave... also, I have a slide into teh pool and a few nights ago while watching people come down it in darkness, it occurred to me that it would be pretty cool to light the slide chute somehow... problem is, I do not know of any lighting that is officially "code approved" for use where it will get wet and be that close to the water, aside form fiber optic. Still looking...

jtech1 said:
I am in the same boat. I just ordered one Pentair landscape light to check it out... a little expensive, but I think the best way to light rockwork around a pool and have it match up with pool colors and sequences if you want to.

As for waterfall, I am also looking... for both waterfall, and inside of cave... also, I have a slide into teh pool and a few nights ago while watching people come down it in darkness, it occurred to me that it would be pretty cool to light the slide chute somehow... problem is, I do not know of any lighting that is officially "code approved" for use where it will get wet and be that close to the water, aside form fiber optic. Still looking...

I am really interested in the Pentair landscape lights. However they are really expensive. Please let us know how it works out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.