Waterfall bubbler valve question

Folks I have an in ground pool with pentair equipment. Attempt to explain plumbing. As water leaves sag it first comes to pool return which is open. Valve is at 45 degrees. It then goes to a t with waterfall one way and bubblers the other. My “problem” is the valve is set up to move 90 degrees only. Meaning, I can turn both features full off or both on to varying degrees. End result is waterfall drips bricks instead of flowing out. Any solutions? Only thing that popped in my mind is changing valve for a 180 degree so I can turn one totally off.

Are these valves with actuators? If so the actuator can be adjusted for 180 deg swing.

If there are no actuators, the valve cover should be able to spin so that you can get 180 degree swing. They usually have stops on the top of the cover to prevent the handle from moving. But taking out the screws and turning the cover will allow you to move the handle anyway you want.

You can avoid water coming out of the valve if you drain the filter first. Or you can try to turn it without removing it completely.

You can do 2 things. You can unscrew the thumbscrew for the handle, lift the handle slightly, and turn the valve any way you want without doing anything else. If your valve itself needs to have the stops permanently changed, you need to remove all of the screws and lift up the top and move it. Be careful if this is an older valve as you may need to replace the orings if you take it apart. You also want to stop water flow and drain the water from that leg of the plumbing or else water will pour out of the valve when you remove the top.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.