Water test

Jcsmith9

Feb 24, 2022
Birmingham/Alabama
Hey guys I ended up getting a water sample this evening from the pool store and need some advice. I will post results below. My pool is a 25k gallon inground vinyl liner pool. Will be leaving for 10 days here coming up. Just added 3 lbs of CYA today to get that number higher. Anything anyone would do or add? Are my levels good? The water is blue.

FC = 6.74
CC = 0
pH = 7.4
TA = 107
CH = 100
Stabilizer = 56
Salt is reading 3600 but store tested 2685. Really not sure what is right. Been dealing with this for a couple of years now.
Phosphates = 1274 very high. Pool store tried selling me no phos to get it down but I didn’t buy any.

It’s hard for us to trust pool store testing so we really can’t give much advice on it. We could be telling you to do things with your pool that are completely wrong.

If you want to take control of your pool it starts with doing your own accurate testing. Either a TF-100 from tftestkits.net or a K-2006c from Amazon (the c is important).

Once you have that we can offer better advice. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.