Water level raised by rain.

Jun 18, 2015
Canada
[FONT=&quot]Hi[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My water level was raises to about 3 inchs from my skimmer and I'm scared that the water level will rise again. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I should lower it again right? Any recommendations on how to do it?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have a inground pool 54 000L[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jonathan[/FONT]

Drop a garden hose in there and then lay the other end in a low spot after getting the siphon started.... just don't forget and it drains half your pool while you're not looking!

Or buy a small sump pump and use it as needed.

The only problem with water too high in pool is the skimmers can't work as well. If you drain every time you are draining the chems you just paid to put in. Just give it a chance to evaporate. Chems stay behind with evaporation. So what if it overflows.. it is the same amount of water that is falling on ground.

Hi Jonathan. Yippee/Skippy has you covered with a couple options since I suspect you have closed your pool and don't want the water level to get into the skimmer and freeze (expand). Definitely set a timer or something so you don't forget. :brickwall:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.