Nordy-que

Apr 2, 2021
Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Had pavers cleaned and sealed on Friday. They used a sprayer to apply, and even though they did what they could to keep it out, some did drift in. The water was pretty hazy the next day, but cleared some. Now 3 days later it still looks weird to me, like it has an oil slick on top. The sealer is a water based product, 2 part urethane. Should I try some clarifier, or just leave it and see if it filters out?

I should mention as well, not sure if it’s related, but seem to have a lot of bubbles floating on the surface of the pool - I have a spillway from an attached spa.

Have a few pools I do it to and get by a whole season without pressure rise. I don't even put enough to get 1 psi gain in cartridge filters and works fenomominal. In a sand filter I watch for the recommended 1 psi rise as there you can always backwash.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.