Water feature functioning unpredictable

alibaba1960

Jul 21, 2021
Ontario, Canada
I have a really strange situation with my water feature. It behaves the opposite of what the status in my Screen Logic app is. When the pool pump starts on schedule, the water feature is working - but according to the app or the switch board it shouldn't. So to turn it off, I have to actually turn it on! It would not have been so annoying if it was that simple. It's worse when you consider when the pool turns off - and so does everything on the app - the feature is in fact on - although the app says off - hence the remaining water keeps leaking out. Has anyone seen anything like this before? I've tried the "reset" button on board but no help.

A,

I doubt this is a ScreenLogic issue at all, but you need to tell us more.

What turns the water feature on an off? Is the system moving a valve to route the water to the water feature, or is a pump being turned on?

What do you mean "when the pool turns off" so does everything in the App??? How is the Pool being turned off, and tell us specifically what turns off on the app?

Show us several pics of your equipment pad.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Right. I agree it's not an app problem. The water feature is controlled by the knob/handle in the attached picture. The main point is the function is the reverse of what I see on app.

Secondarily - but related - is the filter pump schedule (what I generally call "pool"). What I was trying to say is for example my heater turns on/off in accordance with the pump schedule as expected. But the water feature seems to be in reverse. I.e. when the filter is supposedly off, I can see the feature is actually on (know position is on) - and although there's no water in circulation you can still see remaining water in the hose is still slowing coming out.

Attachments

• 20220524_085350.jpg
    20220524_085350.jpg
    664.9 KB · Views: 3
A,

What Pool Medic said above...

The little switch on the actuator is there to fix your valve position problem. It has three positions... On - Off - On. Moving from one "On" to the other "On" will make the actuator move in the opposite direction.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.